Dec 1, 2012

10 Reaction Gif's


How it felt when I looked though my husband's browser history.


















When my mom would tell me and my brother we are both in trouble if one of us doesn't fess up.























Checking the power ball numbers and finding out I wan 3 bucks.





















When I clog the toilet at someone else's house.



















Walking into class and finding out there is a test that you forgot about.



















Getting a job as a graduating senior.



















When I fix the printer at work.


















When my mom asks me if I'm high.





















When someone jumps out at me.





















When someone tells me that I have a cut on my arm.
















Want More? Click for the Best of Fueled By Bacon!  Funny  | Girls | Gifs